Why should your campaign go mobile?
With more than 30 percent of eligible voters on mobile phones (with no land line), campaigns MUST have a mobile presence to be successful.
The future is mobile - mobile smartphones, mobile tablets, and more mobile to come. The future is mobile and the future is now.
- In 2010, 298 million smartphones were sold.
- By 2014, 1 billion smartphones are projected to be sold.
- In 2010, 19.4 million tablets were sold.
- By 2014, 208 million tablets are projected to be sold.
- 50% of people on Facebook are accessing it through their smartphone
- 65% of the Hispanic population have smartphones and use them rather than a computer
- Powerful tool for fundraising and to "Get out the Vote"
- 30% of US homes are no longer watching TV in the traditional sense (ie - no commercials)
- 60% of moms in the US own smartphones
- When using a smartphone device, 67% of the time is spent on apps, while 33% of the time is spent on the web
- Once elected, mobile apps enable seated officials to stay connected to their Constituents' opinions
Some projections say that by the end of 2014 there will be more mobile phones and mobile devices than PC's. As a result, political operatives must target their campaigns on the devices that people are using: tablets and smartphones. Every campaign must develop a mobile strategy - Stumpmate can do that for you!
Stumpmate works seamlessly on all model iPhones from V1.0 to V4.0. Icons are created for the homepage and can launch application with one touch!
Stumpmate works seamlessly on all model iTouch's from V1.0 to V2.0. Icons are created for the homepage and can launch application with one touch!
Stumpmate works seamlessly on the HTC Incredible. Navigate the entire application from the desktop.
Stumpmate works seamlessly on the Samsung Galaxy. Navigate the entire application from the desktop.
Stumpmate works seamlessly on the Motorola Droid. Navigate the entire application from the desktop.